Dental Supplies Costs are a category that eat up your profitability in small chunks over time, but there’s good news! It’s super easy to fix!
I’ve seen larger practices spending 8% on supplies, but what’s the perfect goal percentage?
We have the answer to that and many other questions in the newest manual from Dental Success Network:
This book covers supplies, including:
- The ideal target percentage for monthly dental supplies.
- How to decrease waste.
- Where are the best sources (best suppliers).
- How to avoid grey market supplies.
- Tactics and spreadsheets to track your ordering to a “Black-Belt” level.
How to Address Dental Supplies Costs
We address the most common places where we overspend by answering questions such as:
- What are the best X-ray machines and technology today?
- How do I lower my lab fees and track lab cases?
- How do I calculate cost-per-procedure?
- How do I evaluate insurance and set my fees accurately?
- How to implement a cash flow system like the Profit First method?
Throughout this new manual, we give you the big picture strategy and the daily tactics to help you achieve a new, higher level of profitability for your dental practice.
If you’ve struggled to keep your supplies budget in check or are thinking about cutting insurance participation in the next year, then look no further than The Dental Supply Ordering and Fee Analysis Manual!
Want to talk with other dentists about how they lower their expenses? Join Dental Success Network to find even more strategies and vendor deals for lowering overhead!